HEALTH AND BEAUTY - Healthy Skin Herbal Serum for varicose veins and spider veins from Antique Apothecary Pharmacy
Varicose Veins and Spider Veins Natural Treatment
How to get rid of spider veins, broken blood vessels on face and varicose veins
MICROBIOLOGICALLY TESTED PRODUCT
Healthy Skin Organic Herbal Serum by ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Pharmacy (10ml in Alpha amber bottle with pipette, beautifully wrapped in free gift boxes and packages) created with 100% Natural, Wildcrafted and Organic Ingredients, is especially designed to help you cancel spider veins and fight redness. This Serum, suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans, is made of precious Vegetable Oils and rare Essential Oils in a combination with wonderful healing, valuable regeneration and protective properties, aimed at producing results.
VARICOSE VEINS SYMPTOMS
Symptoms of varicose veins include swelling of the feet and ankles and also burning or throbbing sensation in the legs, with dry or itchy skin that appears thinner over the varicose vein, causing uncomfortable legs that feel heavy and muscle cramps that can be more noticeable at night.
TIPS TO MANAGE VARICOSE VEINS AND IMPROVE SYMPTOMS
Regular exercise, such as walking, swimming, cycling, yoga, encourages better blood circulation and helps to lower blood pressure (contributing factor to varicose veins).
Compression stockings apply pressure to the legs and aid the muscles and veins to move blood toward the heart.
To minimise water retention in the body and also prevent constipation, avoid salty and processed foods and prefer potassium-high foods, such as almonds, seeds, pistachio nuts, pulses, fish, oats. Flavonoids in foods, such as cocoa, fresh vegetables and fruits, improve blood circulation and can reduce varicose veins.
Lose some weight, as people who are overweight are more likely to experience varicose veins.
Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes that can restrict blood flow and wear flat shoes instead of high heels, helps with varicose veins in the legs.
To reduce the pressure in the leg’s veins, keep the legs elevated, if seated for long hours or rest. Anyway, avoid sitting for long periods of time, but move around or change position frequently to keep the blood flowing smoothly.
Gently massage the affected areas, without pressing onto the veins, with Healthy Skin Serum to keep the blood moving through the veins.
ALL-NATURAL WILDCRAFTED AND BIO INGREDIENTS
- ANTIQUE APOTHECARY ELIXIRTM: Solar Infused Organic Oils with ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Skin Care Special Blend of Organic Dried Herbs.
- Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum) seed oil: Skin regenerator.
- Horse-chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) infused oil: Rich in potent anti-inflammatory compounds is used to treat peripheral vascular disorders and as remedy against cellulitis.
- Butcher's Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) infused oil in Sweet almond (Amygdalus dulcis) kernel oil has astringent as well as strengthening properties, providing skin with a fresh feeling.
- Lemon (Citrus medica limonum) peel oil: Moisturises, tones and brightens the skin.
- Maritime Pine (Pinus pinaster) oil: Anti-oxidant, balances blood sugar, reduces inflammation and protects skin.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaf oil: Moisturises and tones the skin.
How to Use
Gently apply a small amount of the Healthy Skin Herbal Serum on the affected area three times a day for three weeks. Interrupt treatment for a week and apply again, three times daily, for three more weeks, if necessary. You can use your usual cream, after every application.
Products associated with Healthy Skin Herbal Serum, as part of a holistic approach, for a total Health and Beauty well-being:
100% HANDMADE FROM SCRATCH IN THE UK, USING ALL NATURAL CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
NO GMO NO PARABENS, NO ADDITIVES, NO PERFUMES NO LANOLINS NO MINERAL OILS NO SLS
NO TESTED ON ANIMALS AND NEVER WILL BE.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FROM US. WHEN WE APPOINT DISTRIBUTORS OR OTHER POINTS OF SALE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEARCH FOR THEM ON OUR WEBSITE.
Copyright © 2013-2019 ANTIQUE APOTHECARY LTD. All rights reserved.