LIP BALM COLLECTION
MICROBIOLOGICALLY TESTED PRODUCT
100% HANDMADE FROM SCRATCH IN THE UK, USING ALL NATURAL CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
NO GMO, NO PARABENS, NO ADDITIVES, NO PERFUMES, NO LANOLINS, NO MINERAL OILS, NO SLS
NO TESTED ON ANIMALS AND NEVER WILL BE
ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Lip Balm Collection is specifically formulated with soothing, emollient, anti-oxidant, organic, naturally active ingredients, as well as Vitamins A & E.
Our Lip Balms are designed specifically to pamper and protect your lips and are enriched with essential oils, leaving your lips well hydrated, nourished, revitalised and rejuvenated.
100% Natural, No chemicals, No additives, No parabens, No petrolatum
As all our products, ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Lip Balms Collection comes in Miron Violettglas jar, in order to preserve freshness and to ensure that all the goodness of the product reaches our customers in all its efficacy and potency. To protect the product, all jars have tamper-proof seals.
HOW TO USE: Apply and massage a generous amount of the lip balm onto your lips, as often as required, to protect and nourish your lips; allow an excess of the lip balm to be absorbed.
- Antiroba Oil (Carapa guaianensis seed oil - Brazil): Highly emollient, effective at moisturising dry cracked skin, anti-inflammatory.
- Apricot Oil (Prunus armeniaca kernel oil - Morocco): It has softening, moisturising, anti-inflammatory, anti-itching and barrier repair support properties.
- Avocado oil (Persea
gratissima - Kenya): Excellent anti-ageing and nourishing oil with exceptional
- Beeswax (Cera alba - UK): Derived from honeycomb and it is emollient, it nourishes, moisturises and softens the skin. We use the highest quality certified organic and unrefined beeswax for our products. Beeswax keeps the skin healthy and helps prevent early signs of ageing.
- Baobab oil (Andansonia digitata seed oil - Senegal): It is an excellent moisturiser
for the skin; It protects
the skin from excessive high and low temperatures; It promotes rejuvenation
of skin cells; It promotes wound healing; It prevents the skin from free radical damage; It has anti-Inflammatory properties, because of the presence
of omega fatty acids in it.
- Buriti oil (Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil - Brazil): It deeply moisturises , repairs and nourishes the skin and has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and photo-protective properties.
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia - Italy) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil: Helpful in mouth infections, sore throat, tonsillitis, acne, cold sores, spots, boils.
- Carrot Oil (Daucus carota seeds macerated in Heliantus annuus oil - France): It is full with anti-oxidants and photo-protective properties and also fights free radicals.
- Carrot Seed (Daucus carrota - Himalaya) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil: is used in many skin care formulas for rashes, skin irritation.
- Calendula Oil (Calendula officinalis flowers macerated in Helianthus annuus oil - EU): Calendula oil is renowned for its calming, astrigent and soothing properties on the skin. It contains Vitamins and Salicylic; it offers anti-inflammatory, anti-septic, anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties and can help speed-wound healing.
- Castor oil (Ricinus communis seed oil -
India): anti-wrinkle, rejuvenating, antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal,
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil: warts, wasp stings, circulation.
- Cherry kernel oil (Prunus avium kernel oil - France): Anti-oxidant, natural emollient.
- Cocoa Butter (theobroma oil): It has emollient and moisturising properties.
- Cotton oil (Gossypium herbaceum - India): It has softening and emollient
qualities. Its essential fatty acids make it an excellent re-constructive agent
for the skin.
- Inca inchi (Plukenetia volubilis - Peru): The Inca Inchi is one of the richest oils in omega-3, in omega-6 and -9. Fabulous to protect, soften and restructure the skin.
- Jojoba oil (Simmondsia chinensis - Argentina): Nourishes, softens, moisturises and soothes very dry skin, with astringent and anti-oxidant properties.
- Karanja (Pongamia glabra - India): has photo-protective properties and is an excellent Natural Sunscreen.
- Kukui Nut Butter (Aleurites moluccans): Kukui nut is an amazing moisturiser, which has the effect of leaving the skin super silky smooth and gives immediate relief to really dry skin, helping the skin revive without chemicals.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis - Burgaria) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil: Allergies, herpes; believed to enhance the body’s nature ability to fight infection.
- Mandarin (Citrus nobilis - Italy) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil: It has powerful calming, relaxing properties.
- Monoi oil (Gardenia & Tiare flowers
from Polynesia, macerated in Coconut Oil from India - France): This oil protects the skin and
has a firming and smoothing effect on skin tissue. Monoi easily penetrates the
skin and leaves it soft.
- Rose Otto (Rosa Damascena) Flower Wax (Bulgaria): Extracted from the Rose of Damascus, this rich wax has protective and moisturising properties, thanks to its wealth of natural fatty esters.
- Rosehip oil (Rosa rubignosa Chile): Rosehip seed oil contains Vitamin A
that helps to delay the effects of skin ageing, assists with cell regeneration
and promotes collagen and elastine levels to increase. It can help with UV
damaged skin, fine lines, wrinkles and skin barrier repair.
- Rock rose (Cistus ladaniferus - Portugal) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil: It has healing, anti-wrinkle, firming and astringent properties. It is also known to regulate the body's natural defences.
- Rose Geranium (Pelargonium roseum - Egypt) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil: Sore throat, tonsillitis, poor circulation.
- Rose Otto (Rosa damascena – Bulgarian) 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil: herpes, poor circulation.
- Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii): It heals, soothes, protects damaged skin, either by sun or general pollution. Shea Butter is an excellent emollient, emulsifier, protects against drying, accelerates superficial wounds’ and irritations’ healing.
- Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia - France): Macerated organic vanilla pods in Sesame oil. With softening and nourishing properties, it maintains hydration of the lips, leaving a satiny touch to the lips.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl palmitate):
Works by normalising skin functions
so it corrects all skin conditions.
- Vitamin E – D-Tocopheryl Acetate: It is an excellent antioxidant.
Our Lip Balm Collection
Our Vanilla Lip Balm moisturises and nourishes dry lips, leaving them soft and supple. This lip balm has a delicious and uplifting natural aroma.
Protect effectively your lips from the sun, the wind and the cold weather with our Protective Lip Balm that gives you long lasting hydration and protection, leaving your lips smooth and healthy. It is a great lip balm to help nourish and tone dry, sensitive skin and an essential care for your lips.
A luxurious, nourishing, anti-ageing lip balm, our Rose Otto Lip Balm is especially formulated to prevent the signs of ageing, to revive prematurely aged skin and to keep your lips nourished, well moisturised, soft and beautifully scented. Use it also before bed for amazing results!
Our Mandarin Lip Balm deeply nourishes, invigorates and soothes the lips, while restores elasticity, giving a silky smoothness; with its rich texture and delicious flavour, this 100% natural lip balm donates you an everyday luxurious experience that protects the delicate lip area.
Our Cherry & Cinnamon Lip Balm, wonderfully warm and spicy, is a great little gift for this Christmas! This lip balm will donate charming suppleness and ... warm smiles!
A refreshing, therapeutic lip balm that helps in case of cold sores.
Personlised Lip Balms for events
Choose one or more of our Lip Balms for your wedding, bridal shower, anniversary, graduation, party and other events or as placeholder and we will customise the label, with your initials, names of your attendees, invitees or even your photo for FREE! Please, contact us for details.
Some examples of our work
At ANTIQUE APOTHECARY, we’d like to thank our customers for shopping online with us, so with every order we’ll enclose free samples (5ml) of our pure & natural skincare products (offer subject to availability).
However, you can make new beauty discoveries and also appreciate the quality of our pure & natural skincare products, by purchasing our trial size skincare samples.
Thanks for shopping with us!