HERBAL REMEDY FOR MENOPAUSE - Comforting Balancing Refreshing Herbal Tea Blend for Menopause
Herbal Remedy for Menopause | Natural Treatment for Menopause Symptoms
Health and Wellness
Treat Naturally Menopause symptoms, Hot flashes, Night sweats, Hormonal imbalance, Postmenopausal
Comforting Balancing Refreshing Herbal Tea Blend for Menopause by Antique Apothecary. A full flavoured and tasty, organic herbal tea infusion, aiming at helping alleviate and reduce menopausal symptoms, balancing hormone levels and, generally, promoting good health.menopause, hot flashes, menopause symptoms, night sweats, hormonal imbalance, postmenopausal, menopause, hot flashes, menopause symptoms, night sweats, hormonal imbalance, postmenopausal, menopause, hot flashes, menopause symptoms, night sweats, hormonal imbalance, postmenopausal, hot flashes
- Motherwort (it is a relaxing tonic for soothing menopausal changes as it tones and strengthens the nervous system; it is also a hormone balancer and cramp reliever);
- Sage leaves (it is helpful for menopausal disturbances, especially hot flashes, anxiety and mood swings);
- Dandelion leaves (diuretic, helps the organism detoxify);
- Yarrow flowers (it has positive effect on menopausal symptoms);
- Red clover flowers (it helps to reduce the intensity and frequency of hot flashes);
- Lemon balm leaves (it can ease many conditions, including insomnia, headaches, menstrual cramps, stress, anxiety, palpitations, tension headaches);
- Roman chamomile flowers (it is a traditional remedy for stress, anxiety, insomnia, irritability and restlessness);
- Ginkgo biloba leaves (it helps to combat menopausal symptoms associated with mood, depression and concentration
- Wild basil leaves (this herb has a pain killing agent that helps to relieve aches and pains);
- Alfalfa leaves (it is rich in nutrients, anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals and phyto-estrogens that can provide hormone balancing effects, reducing hot flashes and moodiness);
- Horsetail (it is rich in vitamins and minerals and strengthens the bones, by increasing mass and flexibility, easy persistant hot flashes, increases energy and reduces fatigue);
- Nettles (rich in Vitamin B complex and minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, silicon, boron, zinc, iron and also a source of vitamin D, it is a crucial nutrient for flexible, healthy bones; it is also reduces and eliminates headaches, nourishes and support the immune and nervous systems and nourishes and energises the endocrine glands);
- Rose petals (Rose petals contain phyto-sterols, which act as building blocks for hormones; they enable the endocrine system to do its job of balancing the hormones, so the body will continue to operate smoothly, particularly during menopause).
All 50gr Herbal Tea Blends come in assorted tins. menopause, hot flashes, menopause symptoms, night sweats, hormonal imbalance, postmenopausal
All 100gr and 200gr Herbal Tea Blends come in transparent cellophane refill bags. menopause, hot flashes, menopause symptoms, night sweats, hormonal imbalance, postmenopausal
HOW TO USE: It is important to know how to prepare correctly infusions and decoctions with herbal remedies. menopause, hot flashes, menopause symptoms, night sweats, hormonal imbalance, postmenopausal
By infusion we prepare all fresh or dried herbs (leaves). In a vessel with cover (it is important in order to keep inside the herb’s active ingredients) boil the right quantity of water you need. Take it off of hob. Add the right quantity of herbs you need (generally, 1 teaspoon of dried herb or 2 to 3 teaspoons of fresh herbs) and leave it covered for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and drink as prescribed. Do not exceed recommended doses.
By decoctions we prepare all tough plant materials, such as roots, bark, seeds or stems. In a vessel with cover boil the right quantity of water you need together with the right quantity of dried root (generally 1 to 2 teaspoons). Slowly simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Strain and drink as prescribed. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSES.
- To help you achieve a holistic well-being status of health and beauty, we recommend the use of Herbal Tea Blends to support your goals.
- These Teas can be enjoyed alone or taken as a powerful complement to boost your health and beauty regime.
- At ANTIQUE APOTHECARY we use only the best organic herbs, of the highest quality, which can aid effectively your health and well-being.
- All ANTIQUE APOTHECARY high quality Herbal Tea Blends are professionally, consciously and lovingly created for you, to help you achieve, maintain and increase your health, beauty and vitality.
All tea blends ar organic and naturally caffeine free and are also suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FROM US.
WHEN WE APPOINT DISTRIBUTORS OR OTHER POINTS OF SALE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEARCH FOR THEM ON OUR WEBSITE.