INSOMNIA RELAX SLEEP - Relax Herbal Tea Blend
Get a full night's sleep with this carefully crafted sleep herbal blend. Use it before bedtime or with dinner, but also every time you feel that you need it.
- Restlessness, the need for constant motion, is common in the elderly and may be associated with varicose veins, neuritis or iron deficiency anaemia and should be treated accordingly.
- Stress is the major factor in high blood pressure, heart attacks, strokes and coronary artery disease.
- This may be caused by emotional disorders, physical imbalances, age, environmental factors, excessive workload etc.
- Holistic treatment is multi-sided and incorporates many methods, including herbal medicine, food supplements, lifestyle changes, diet, exercise.
Generally speaking, some basic rules to relax and avoid insomnia include:
- Maintaining a regular sleep schedule.
- Arranging the bedroom to be comfortable and keeping it at moderate temperature, as excessive heat disturbs sleep.
- Instead of drinking alcohol, tea or coffee with dinner, prefer a herbal tea that will help you relax.
- Do not try to solve all the problems during bedtime (work, family, etc); there is always next morning for this.
Relax Herbal Tea Blend by Antique Apothecary is a helpful hand for those who wish to relax and restore their sleep patterns. Regular use of this herbal tea helps you also improve the quality of the sleep.
INGREDIENTS: Chamomile (stomach), Hops (stomach), Lavender (circulatory system), Lemon balm (heart, stomach), Lime flowers (heart, circulatory system), Passion flower (brain), Valerian (CNS)
Recommended to be use with the:
All 50gr Herbal Tea Blends come in assorted tins.
All 100gr and 200gr Herbal Tea Blends come in transparent cellophane refill bags.
HOW TO USE: It is important to know how to prepare correctly infusions and decoctions with herbal remedies.
By infusion we prepare all fresh or dried herbs (leaves). In a vessel with cover (it is important in order to keep inside the herb’s active ingredients) boil the right quantity of water you need. Take it off of hob. Add the right quantity of herbs you need (generally, 1 teaspoon of dried herb or 2 to 3 teaspoons of fresh herbs) and leave it covered for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and drink as prescribed. Do not exceed recommended doses.
By decoctions we prepare all tough plant materials, such as roots, bark, seeds or stems. In a vessel with cover boil the right quantity of water you need together with the right quantity of dried root (generally 1 to 2 teaspoons). Slowly simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Strain and drink as prescribed. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSES.
- To help you achieve a holistic well-being status of health and beauty, we recommend the use of Herbal Tea Blends to support your goals.
- can be enjoyed alone or taken as a powerful complement to boost your health and beauty regime.
- At ANTIQUE APOTHECARY we use only the best organic herbs, of the highest quality, which can aid effectively your health and well-being.
- ANTIQUE APOTHECARYHerbal Tea Blends
All tea blends ar organic and naturally caffeine free and are also suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FROM US.
WHEN WE APPOINT DISTRIBUTORS OR OTHER POINTS OF SALE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEARCH FOR THEM ON OUR WEBSITE.
For more information and for any question you may have, please contact us.