BIOPHARMACY - ECZEMA | PSORIASIS | DRY SKIN - Organic Balm for Eczema from Antique Apothecary Organic Pharmacy
Natural Eczema Cream | Eczema Treatment | Natural Eczema Treatment
Natural Remedy for Eczema | Atopic Dermatitis
100% Natural Eczema Balm | Organic Skin Care for Eczema from Antique Apothecary BioPharmacy
Organic Balm for Eczema by Antique Apothecary Organic Pharmacy (15ml and 30ml) is an effective balm for dry, irritable, chapped skin, with eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis. Organic Balm for Eczema by Antique Apothecary BioPharmacy Replenishes, Moisturises Sensitive Irritable Skin.
ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Pure and Natural Organic Balm for Eczema is totally handmade with love and care in the UK for you and is free from chemical preservatives, additives, artificial fragrances or any other harsh, unsafe ingredients. Being 100% vegetable is also the perfect solution for Vegetarians and Vegans.
IMPORTANT: Pure and Natural Organic Balm for Eczema by Antique Apothecary BioPharmacy comes in hand-filled Amber glass ointment jar with black urea cap (15ml and 30ml) in order to maintain its exceptional properties and quality over a long time period.
Lovingly Handmade in the UK, using Soil Association Certified Organic Ingredients
ALL-NATURAL WILDCRAFTED AND BIO INGREDIENTS:
- Evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) oil; studies prove that evening primrose oil is remarkably effective in relieving many symptoms of eczema, including itching, redness and oedema.
- Hemp (Cannabis sativa) seed oil contains omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids, which are key components in maintaining healthy skin.
- Olive (Olea europea) fruit oil offers anti-oxidant protection, without clogging pores.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) flower oil infused in Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed oil has great anti-inflammatory and vulnerary action.
- Carrot (Daucus carota) seed oil heals abscesses, boils and other skin disorders; it nourishes, tightens and rejuvenates skin.
- Argan (Argania spinosa) kernel oil is rich in anti-oxidants, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties. All these properties together can help fight skin conditions, while reducing inflammation and scarring.
- Borage (Borago officinalis) seed oil, rich in GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) helps act like a natural eczema remedy for people whoare already too low in essential fatty acids, critical to skin health.
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) flower oil is effective in healing damaged skin.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) seed oil is an excellent moisturiser that regulates the amount of sebum
- Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum) nut oil is a powerful skin regenerator that promotes the formation of new tissue and accelerates wound healing and the growth of healthy skin.
- Neem (Melia Azadirachta) oil relieves dry skin, soothes itchiness, redness and irritation, improves general skin health and immunity, combating bacterial infections, such as boils and ulcers.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) flower oil improves eczema and psoriasis, by restoring skin's complexion.
- Roman chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) flower oil, has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, helping strengthen the immune system.
- Mallow (Malva sylvestris) flower/leaf/steam extract: pain reliever that boost the immune system by preventing bacterial infections and other foreign agents to affect skin with eczema.
- Zinc oxide essential mineral with anti-inflammatory properties and mild astringent with antiseptic properties.
- Vitamin E has excellent skin moisturising properties, helping to prevent trans-epidermal water-loss by the skin, thereby increasing the natural moisture content of the skin.
If you are allergic to one of our 100% pure and natural ingredients, please let us know. We are able to customise the product’s ingredients, so that you experience their benefit to the highest degree.
The most common eczema triggers: Dry skin, Heat and sweating, Infection, Irritants/Allergens, such as some fabrics (wool), cigarettes smoke, detergents, soaps, air fresheners, pollen or dust. People with eczema may react to stress by flushing; that can lead to itchy, irritated skin and, in turn, ramps up their eczema symptoms.
In case of eczema, certain complications can occur, such as bacterial superinfection by scratching eczema lesions, resulting in impetigo, a highly contagious skin infection that often starts with red sores on the face or hands, more common in the summer months.
It’s important to remember that every person may be affected differently by eczema. The best way to manage eczema is by getting to know their symptoms and triggers, so that you can help keep it under control and be able to discuss it with your doctor.
Cotton clothing and bedding linen may help, whereas woollen and synthetic fibres may make eczema worse.
How to apply: Clean the area to treat with Witch Hazel, using a cotton pleat. Apply the Organic Balm for Eczema as needed or, at least, thrice daily and after every wash.
More sizes are available on request.
Products associated with ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Organic Balm for Eczema, as part of a holistic approach, for a total Health and Beauty well-being: Detox Herbal Tea Blend, Relax Herbal Tea Blend and Detoxifying Bath Salts with Roman chamomile and Grapefruit
100% HANDMADE FROM SCRATCH IN THE UK, USING ALL NATURAL CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
NO GMO, NO PARABENS, NO ADDITIVES, NO PERFUMES, NO LANOLINS, NO MINERAL OILS, NO SLS
NO TESTED ON ANIMALS AND NEVER WILL BE
AVAILABLE ONLY FROM OUR WEBSITE.
WHEN WE APPOINT DISTRIBUTORS OR OTHER POINTS OF SALE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEARCH FOR THEM ON OUR WEBSITE.
NOTICE: ANTIQUE APOTHECARY® Herbalists do not diagnose disease, but we work with herbs and nutritional healing to support health and to improve your life’s quality. All the information presented herein by ANTIQUE APOTHECARY® is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
Buy Best Organic Cream for Eczema | Dermatitis | Psoriasis | Very Dry Skin | Reactive Skin | Atopic dermatitis | Eczema treatment | Itchy skin
Copyright © 2009-2021 ANTIQUE APOTHECARY LTD. All rights reserved.