BIOPHARMACY - ECZEMA | PSORIASIS | DRY SKIN - Organic Balm for Eczema from Antique Apothecary Organic Pharmacy
Natural Eczema Cream | Eczema Treatment | Natural Eczema Treatment
Natural Remedy for Baby Eczema | Atopic Dermatitis
100% Natural Eczema Balm | Organic Skin Care for Eczema from Antique Apothecary Organic Pharmacy
Organic Balm for Eczema by Antique Apothecary Organic Pharmacy (15ml and 30ml) is an effective balm for dry, irritable, chapped skin, with eczema, especially infant eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis. Organic Balm for Eczema by Antique Apothecary Organic Pharmacy Replenishes, Moisturises Sensitive Irritable Skin.
ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Pure and Natural Organic Balm for Eczema is totally handmade with love and care in the UK for you and is free from chemical preservatives, additives, artificial fragrances or any other harsh, unsafe ingredients. Being 100% vegetable is also the perfect solution for Vegetarians and Vegans.
IMPORTANT: ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Pure and Natural Organic Balm for Eczema comes in hand-filled MIRON violet glass jar (15ml and 30ml, beautifully wrapped in free assorted gift boxes and packages) in order to maintain its exceptional properties and quality over a long time period.
Lovingly Handmade in the UK, using Soil Association Certified Organic Ingredients
ALL-NATURAL WILDCRAFTED AND BIO INGREDIENTS:
- Evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) oil; studies prove that evening primrose oil is remarkably effective in relieving many symptoms of eczema, including itching, redness and oedema.
- Hemp (Cannabis sativa) seed oil contains omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids, which are key components in maintaining healthy skin.
- Olive (Olea europea) fruit oil offers anti-oxidant protection, without clogging pores.
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis) flower oil infused in Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed oil has great anti-inflammatory and vulnerary action.
- Carrot (Daucus carota) seed oil heals abscesses, boils and other skin disorders; it nourishes, tightens and rejuvenates skin.
- Argan (Argania spinosa) kernel oil is rich in anti-oxidants, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties. All these properties together can help fight skin conditions, while reducing inflammation and scarring.
- Borage (Borago officinalis) seed oil, rich in GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) helps act like a natural eczema remedy for people whoare already too low in essential fatty acids, critical to skin health.
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) flower oil is effective in healing damaged skin.
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) seed oil is an excellent moisturiser that regulates the amount of sebum
- Tamanu (Calophyllum inophyllum) nut oil is a powerful skin regenerator that promotes the formation of new tissue and accelerates wound healing and the growth of healthy skin.
- Neem (Melia Azadirachta) oil relieves dry skin, soothes itchiness, redness and irritation, improves general skin health and immunity, combating bacterial infections, such as boils and ulcers.
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) flower oil improves eczema and psoriasis, by restoring skin's complexion.
- Roman chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) flower oil, has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, helping strengthen the immune system.
- Mallow (Malva sylvestris) flower/leaf/steam extract: pain reliever that boost the immune system by preventing bacterial infections and other foreign agents to affect skin with eczema.
- Zinc oxide essential mineral with anti-inflammatory properties and mild astringent with antiseptic properties.
- Vitamin E has excellent skin moisturising properties, helping to prevent trans-epidermal water-loss by the skin, thereby increasing the natural moisture content of the skin.
If you are allergic to one of our 100% pure and natural ingredients, please let us know. We are able to customise the product’s ingredients, so that you experience their benefit to the highest degree.
How to use on babies over 6 months: Before use check for sensibilities and allergies by applying a small quantity onto your baby’s arm. Leave for 30 minutes, while always watching the baby. In case of allergic reaction, wash thoroughly and stop using it. If in doubt or symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
BABY, TODDLER AND CHILD ECZEMA
The treatment of eczema, which is caused by dry skin in association with allergies, depends on its severity. Emollient lotions, creams or balms are indicated in case of mild eczema, in order to prevent skin’s flare-ups. All babies, infants and children with eczema need to use liberal quantities of an emollient several times a day, even if no patches of eczema are present, in order to prevent skin from drying out.
An important tip for healthy skin is to keep the skin always well moisturised, in order to avoid dryness that can result into cracked or flaky skin. Using a good moisturiser helps to replenish and maintain the natural skin’s structure and helps protect the skin from moisture loss. A good moisturiser must be applied immediately after a bath, while the skin is wet. Always, pat the wet skin, never rub it.
In case of infected eczema (yellow or light brown crust or pus-filled blisters) or if inflammation becomes worse, professional advice is required. Also, professional advice is required, if the baby, toddler or child is around anyone who has cold sores or genital herpes, as eczema can make him/her more likely to pick up those germs.
The most common eczema triggers: Dry skin, Heat and sweating, Infection, Irritants/Allergens, such as some fabrics (wool), cigarettes smoke, detergents, soaps, air fresheners, pollen or dust. Children with eczema may react to stress by flushing; that can lead to itchy, irritated skin and, in turn, ramps up their eczema symptoms.
It’s important to remember that every baby, infant or child may be affected differently by eczema. The best way to manage his or her eczema is by getting to know their symptoms and triggers, so that you can help keep it under control and be able to discuss it with your doctor.
Cotton clothing and bedding linen may help, whereas woollen and synthetic fibres may make baby too warm and make his/her eczema worse. Keep baby's nails short, in order to help prevent skin irritation from scratching.
How to apply: Clean the area to treat with Witch Hazel, using a cotton pleat. Apply the Organic Balm for Eczema as needed or, at least, thrice daily and after every wash.
More sizes are available on request.
Products associated with ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Organic Balm for Eczema, as part of a holistic approach, for a total Health and Beauty well-being: Detox Herbal Tea Blend, Relax Herbal Tea Blend and Detoxifying Bath Salts with Roman chamomile and Grapefruit
100% HANDMADE FROM SCRATCH IN THE UK, USING ALL NATURAL CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
NO GMO, NO PARABENS, NO ADDITIVES, NO PERFUMES, NO LANOLINS, NO MINERAL OILS, NO SLS
NO TESTED ON ANIMALS AND NEVER WILL BE
AVAILABLE ONLY FROM OUR WEBSITE.
WHEN WE APPOINT DISTRIBUTORS OR OTHER POINTS OF SALE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEARCH FOR THEM ON OUR WEBSITE.
NOTICE: ANTIQUE APOTHECARY® Herbalists do not diagnose disease, but we work with herbs and nutritional healing to support health and to improve your life’s quality. All the information presented herein by ANTIQUE APOTHECARY® is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent diseases.
Best Organic Cream for Eczema | Dermatitis | Psoriasis | Very Dry Skin | Reactive Skin | Atopic dermatitis | Baby eczema treatment | Itchy skin
Copyright © 2013-2019 ANTIQUE APOTHECARY LTD. All rights reserved.