DETOX - Detox Herbal Tea Blend
Detox Tea; Detox Herbal Tea Blend by Antique Apothecary
Detox Herbal Tea Blend by Antique Apothecary (infusion) is a delicious herbal tea, created to help you increase your overall health and energy.
When our body gets overwhelmed with toxins, it is difficult for our systems to work properly; the result is fatigue, headaches, insomnia, etc. Some basic rules, in order to alleviate such symptoms, are:
- Increase consumption of food rich in fibres, such as fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds, cereals;
- Drink more water and fresh fruits & vegetables juices and less alcohol, tea & coffee, especially at dinner. It is a very healthy choice to drink herbal teas half an hour before bed;
- Exercise, light but regularly, increases blood circulation and helps to release toxins through sweat;
- Take baths at a temperature you like most;
- In addition you can follow a detox regime and incorporate a detox herbal tea during the detox period;
Please note that, people with certain health conditions, such as anaemia, diabetes, kidney disease) should perform detox diets only under the supervision of a health care provider.
Detox is also unsafe for pregnant or nursing women.
ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Detox Herbal Tea Blend, packed with organic, anti-oxidant, pure natural herbal remedies, helps to:
- remove toxins compounds from the body;
- improve immunity system;
- heal inflamed and infected mucous membranes;
- make you feel better, by enhancing and improving your overall health;
INGREDIENTS: Alfalfa (Bowels - Kidneys), Calendula (Lymphatic glands), Chamomile (Skin), Dandelion (Liver - Urinary track), Echinacea (Immune system), Milk thistle (Liver), Nettles (blood), Peppermint (Digestive system), Red clover (blood)
Recommended to be use with the:
All 50gr Herbal Tea Blends come in assorted tins.
All 100gr and 200gr Herbal Tea Blends come in transparent cellophane refill bags.
HOW TO USE: It is important to know how to prepare correctly infusions and decoctions with herbal remedies.
By infusion we prepare all fresh or dried herbs (leaves). In a vessel with cover (it is important in order to keep inside the herb’s active ingredients) boil the right quantity of water you need. Take it off of hob. Add the right quantity of herbs you need (generally, 1 teaspoon of dried herb or 2 to 3 teaspoons of fresh herbs) and leave it covered for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and drink as prescribed. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSES.
By decoctions we prepare all tough plant materials, such as roots, bark, seeds or stems. In a vessel with cover boil the right quantity of water you need together with the right quantity of dried root (generally 1 to 2 teaspoons). Slowly simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Strain and drink as prescribed. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSES.
- To help you achieve a holistic well-being status of health and beauty, we recommend the use of Herbal Tea Blends to support your goals.
- can be enjoyed alone or taken as a powerful complement to boost your health and beauty regime.
- At ANTIQUE APOTHECARY we use only the best organic herbs, of the highest quality, which can aid effectively your health and well-being.
- ANTIQUE APOTHECARYHerbal Tea Blends
All tea blends ar organic and naturally caffeine free and are also suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FROM US.
WHEN WE APPOINT DISTRIBUTORS OR OTHER POINTS OF SALE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEARCH FOR THEM ON OUR WEBSITE.
For more information and for any question you may have, please contact us.