BABY, CHILD and NEW MUM TEAS - Herbal Tea for New Mum and Herbal Tea Blends for children
Children Herbal Teas; New Mum Herbal Tea; Herbal Tea for New Mum, Calming Herbal Tea Blend for Children, Herbal Tea for children’s mild fever and Herbal Tea for children’s colic, by Antique Apothecary
Herbal Tea for New Mum (Infusion) is designed to help you relax and encourage the flow of breast milk. It also contains herbs that will aid your baby's digestion.
providing vitamins and minerals and regulating hormones.
This tea also decreases digestive complaints for baby, decreasing colic symptoms.
is perfect to celebrate the arrival of a new born baby, the baby shower gift or just something caring for a new Mum.
USE: Drink 1 or 2 cups daily.
INGREDIENTS: Aniseed, Dandelion, Dill, Horsetail, Linden, Raspberry leaf, Strawberry leaf, Rose petals.
Calming Herbal Tea Blend for Children by Antique Apothecary (+6 months old) (Infusion) is created to help children with nervous background.
There are a variety of factors to consider in behavioural problems, which can attribute to physical and emotional causes. For instance,
- acute infections can cause a change of mood;
- constipation and accumulation of toxins in the body can cause irritability;
- food additives (junk food - soft drinks - sweets) can affect children's temperament;
- allergies can cause insomnia and aggression;
- heavy metal toxicity and cars' fumes can also affect behaviour;
- emotional stress, exposure to television radiation and/or fluorescent lighting and
- other causes may also affect children's behaviour.
ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Calming Herbal Tea Blend for Children may be of help in:
- eliminating toxins;
- easing nervousness and hyperactivity;
- toning the nervous system;
- aiding the sleep.
INGREDIENTS: Hops, Lime flowers, Passion flower, Red clover, Roman chamomile, Skullcap.
Recommended to be use with:
Herbal Tea for children’s mild fever by Antique Apothecary (+6 months old) (Infusion) is created to help the little ones feel better! It is recommended that parents with small children keep it on hand.
ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Herbal Tea for children’s mild fever help in:
- stimulating circulation;
- promoting sweating and relieving fevers;
- fighting cold and flu and shortening their duration;
- promoting elimination of toxins;
- helping improve relaxation during illness and relieving cramps associated with hormones or illness.
INGREDIENTS: Catmint, Lemon balm, Marigold, Peppermint, Roman chamomile, Yarrow
If necessary, sweeten with some honey.
PLEASE READ: If a baby has fever together with irritability, misbehaviour and continuous complain he/she may need complete medical treatment (antipyretics, antibiotics). Convulsions may occur with fever; keep cool the feverish child, in order to avoid convulsions, by removing most of his/her clothes to help him/her to lose heat through the skin. Fruit juices may be of help. No solid food.
Herbal Tea for children’s colic by Antique Apothecary (+6 months old) (Infusion) is a mildly stimulating herbal tea blend with pleasant taste that helps nervous and digestive systems and is recommended that parents with small children keep it on hand.
ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Herbal Tea for children’s colic helps to:
- calm upset stomachs, dyspepsia, nausea, diarrhoea and colic;
- improve digestion, expel intestinal gas and fight infections;
- normalise appetite and cleanse the liver.
Use: Few teaspoons frequently, in presence of colic symptoms.
INGREDIENTS: Roman chamomile, Aniseed, Catmint and Peppermint.
This herbal tea blend will be loved by the little ones and by all mums!
PLEASE READ: Massive and long continued medication in
children (0-12 years old) should be avoided.
Anti-depressants for bed-wetting, strong laxatives for chronic constipation or
sleeping drugs should not be given to children. Avoid smoking in infants
presence, as it may be responsible for crying and digestive symptoms. Remember
that fresh prune or carrot juice daily helps children to avoid some complains,
such as constipation.
All 50gr Herbal Tea Blends come in assorted tins.
All 100gr and 200gr Herbal Tea Blends come in transparent cellophane refill bags.
HOW TO USE: It is important to know how to prepare correctly infusions and decoctions with herbal remedies.
By infusion we prepare all fresh or dried herbs (leaves). In a vessel with cover (it is important in order to keep inside the herb’s active ingredients) boil the right quantity of water you need. Take it off of hob. Add the right quantity of herbs you need (generally, 1 teaspoon of dried herb or 2 to 3 teaspoons of fresh herbs) and leave it covered for 10 to 15 minutes. Strain and drink as prescribed. Do not exceed recommended doses.
By decoctions we prepare
all tough plant materials, such as roots, bark, seeds or stems. In a vessel
with cover boil the right quantity of water you need together with the right
quantity of dried root (generally 1 to 2 teaspoons). Slowly simmer for 15 to 20
minutes. Strain and drink as prescribed. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSES.
- To help you achieve a holistic well-being status of health and beauty, we recommend the use of Herbal Tea Blends to support your goals.
- can be enjoyed alone or taken as a powerful complement to boost your health and beauty regime.
- At ANTIQUE APOTHECARY we use only the best organic herbs, of the highest quality, which can aid effectively your health and well-being.
- ANTIQUE APOTHECARYHerbal Tea Blends
All tea blends are naturally caffeine free and are also suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FROM US.
WHEN WE APPOINT DISTRIBUTORS OR OTHER POINTS OF SALE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEARCH FOR THEM ON OUR WEBSITE.
For more information and for any question you may have, please contact us.