ORGANIC NATURAL BABY SKIN CARE; ECZEMA; DRY SKIN - Organic Balm for Eczema
Organic Natural Baby Skin Care
Eczema; Dry Skin; Organic Balm for Eczema by ANTIQUE APOTHECARY® (15ml and 30ml) is an effective balm for dry, irritable, chapped skin, with eczema, especially infant eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis. Organic Balm for Eczema by ANTIQUE APOTHECARY® Heals, Replenishes, Moisturises Sensitive Irritable Skin.
There are two formulas of the Organic Balm for Eczema by ANTIQUE APOTHECARY®
- one is specifically created for babies (over 6 months old);
- the second is created for children over 12 years old and for grown-ups!
ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Pure & Natural Organic Balm for Eczema is totally handmade with love and care in the UK for you and is free from chemical preservatives, additives, artificial fragrances or any other harsh, unsafe ingredients. Being 100% vegetable is also the perfect solution for Vegetarians and Vegans.
IMPORTANT: ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Pure & Natural Organic Balm for Eczema comes in a MIRON violet glass jar (15ml & 30ml, beautifully wrapped in free assorted gift boxes and packages) in order to maintain its exceptional properties and quality over a long time period.
primrose Oil; studies
prove that evening primrose oil is remarkably effective in relieving
many symptoms of eczema, including itching, redness and oedema.
- Hemp seed oil contains omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids, which are key components in maintaining healthy
- Olive oil offers anti-oxidant protection, without clogging pores.
- Calendula oil has great anti-inflammatory and vulnerary action. It addresses sore, inflamed and itchy
- Carrot oil heals abscesses, boils and other skin disorders; it
nourishes , tightens and rejuvenates skin.
- Argan oil is rich in anti-oxidants, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal
properties. All these properties together can help fight skin conditions, while
reducing inflammation and scarring.
- Borage oil, rich in GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) helps act like a
for people who
are already too low in essential fatty acids, critical to skin health.
- St. John’s Wort oil is effective in healing damaged skin.
- Jojoba oil is an
excellent moisturiser that regulates the amount of sebum.
- Tamanu oil is a
powerful skin regenerator that promotes the formation of new tissue and accelerates wound healing and the growth of healthy skin.
- Neem oil relieves
dry skin, soothes itchiness, redness and irritation, improves general skin
health and immunity, combating bacterial infections, such as boils and ulcers.
- Lavender essential oil improves eczema and psoriasis, by restoring skin's complexion.
- Roman chamomile essential oil is analgesic, anti-spasmodic, antiseptic,
antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious, anti-neuralgic, antiphlogistic,
antiseptic, bactericidal, cicatrisant, .....
- Vitamin E has excellent skin
moisturising properties, helping to prevent trans-epidermal water-loss by
the skin, thereby increasing the natural moisture content of the skin.
If you are allergic to one of our 100% pure and natural ingredients, please let us know. We are able to customise the product’s ingredients, so that you experience their benefit to the highest degree.
How to use on babies over 6 months: Before use check for sensibilities and allergies by applying a small quantity onto your baby’s arm. Leave for 30 minutes, while always watching the baby.
In case of allergic reaction, wash thoroughly and stop using it. If in doubt or symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
If no reaction occurs, then apply the “Organic Balm for eczema” to the skin to treat. “Organic Balm for Eczema“ is a special organic blend, perfect for baby’s sensitive skin and for a healthy looking skin .
How to apply: Clean the area to treat with Witch Hazel, using a cotton pleat. Apply the "Organic Balm for Eczema" as needed or, at least, thrice daily and after every wash.
More sizes are available on request.
Products associated with ANTIQUE APOTHECARY Organic Balm for Eczema, as part of a holistic approach, for a total Health and Beauty well-being:
For more information and for any question you may have, please contact us.